CenturyLink Solutions Engineer I - Tulsa, OK in TULSA, Oklahoma
CenturyLink (NYSE: CTL) at http://www.centurylink.com is a global communications and IT services company focused on connecting its customers to the power of the digital world. CenturyLink offers network and data systems management, big data analytics, managed security services, hosting, cloud, and IT consulting services. The company provides broadband, voice, video, advanced data and managed network services over a robust 265,000-route-mile U.S. fiber network and a 360,000-route-mile international transport network. Visit CenturyLink at http://www.centurylink.com/ for more information.
Responsible for defining, developing, and improving process at a strategic domain or value stream level. Responsible for the development, implementation, administration, and measurement of unified process improvement initiatives. Collaborate across resources to ensure the domain or value stream level processes align with end to end and cross functional processes.
• Analyze, define, and own Layer 4 processes at the enterprise level, including the definition of process owners, metrics and roadmap of key gaps and improvement areas.
• Identify and implement process improvement and execute on continuous process improvements through metrics and scorecard reporting.
• Provide functionality and process walk-throughs of current and future state processes.
• Collaborates with enterprise program leadership and business domain leadership to design and implement future state processes that achieve program goals, and end-to-end process re-engineering objectives.
• Accountable for analyzing, defining, documenting, and owning current and future state Layer 4 processes and related roadmaps and process performance metrics.
• Analyze and solve for basic to moderately complex functional and cross-functional dependencies. Creates Use Cases to model desired outcomes for systems and process to address based on applicable operational scenarios.
• Analyzes program/project objectives to establish effective success measures via operational performance, desired outcomes, and the customer experience.
• Establishes goals, baselines, and reports performance throughout the project lifecycle. Implements control plans to ensure the business is effectively monitoring solutions for sustained improvement and compliance.
• Provides executive level leadership with project status reports, feedback, and analysis, including early warning indicators of projects risks and mitigation plans. Effectively identifies and manages project stakeholders at all levels to prepare organizations for change, understand and mitigate resistance, and develop and implement communications plans.
• Conforms with enterprise standards by ensuring that processes are properly named and documented, and approved artifacts are used to ensure consistent approach, consumption, and application of best practices.
• Bachelor's Degree in a related field or applicable years of experience
• 1-2 years of business process improvement or project management experience
• Experience with SONET/ IP Based applications; Design, ASR, Activations and/or Technical background
• 4+ years of professional experience in Telecommunications, Program Management, as a Process Architect; or similar experience.
• Experience with process or policy development.
Bachelors or Equivalent
Alternate Location: US-Oklahoma-Tulsa
Requisition # : 208898
This job may require successful completion of an online assessment. A brief description of the assessments can be viewed on our website at http://find.centurylink.jobs/testguides/
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, ancestry, citizenship, national origin, religion, veteran status, disability, genetic characteristic or information, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, family status, pregnancy, or other legally protected status (collectively, “protected statuses”). We do not tolerate unlawful discrimination in any employment decisions, including recruiting, hiring, compensation, promotion, benefits, discipline, termination, job assignments or training.
The above job definition information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change based on changing business needs and conditions.