CenturyLink IT OPERATIONS TECHNICAL SUPPORT I in POZNAN, Poland
CenturyLink (NYSE: CTL) is the second largest U.S. communications provider to global enterprise customers. With customers in more than 60 countries and an intense focus on the customer experience, CenturyLink strives to be the world’s best networking company by solving customers’ increased demand for reliable and secure connections. The company also serves as its customers’ trusted partner, helping them manage increased network and IT complexity and providing managed network and cyber security solutions that help protect their business.
The IT Operations Technical Support 1 (Service Desk Analyst) is responsible for providing Tier 1 Service Support in a customer focused, team oriented, support environment. Tier 1 service support includes customer incidents (break/fix, requests, and how to), and related support functions/duties.
The Main Responsibilities
Provide Customer with an outstanding service experience
· Contribute, in a positive way, toward meeting/exceeding service level agreements and organizational performance metrics
· Interact with customers, via multiple communications methods, per established customer service and quality guidelines.
· Using all available resources (including but not limited to: training, knowledgebase, intuition, and escalation resources), resolve or escalate customer incidents per established guidelines, processes, and service level agreements. i.e. Provide quality solutions in a timely manner.
· May provide escalated support to Tier 1 Service Desk staff.
· Maintain/enhance relationships with other support organizations (internal and external) to help resolve problems. Demonstrate the ability to appropriately escalate issues.
· Ensure ticket documentation is accurate and thorough.
· Maintain ownership of workload
· Identify recurring incidents and trends, and escalate appropriately.
· Take applicable/assigned training courses.
· Ensure knowledgebase is kept up to date.
· Adhere to documented personnel and department guidelines and policies.
· Contribute toward/lead continuous improvement efforts/initiatives; may lead projects.
What We Look For in a Candidate
Excellent Customer Service & Attitude
· Excellent listening/understanding, verbal, and written communications
· Team Player/Mentor
· Excellent contact control, analytical and problem solving
· Proactive and Accountable
· Possess a sense of urgency and maintain stress awareness/management
· Ability to multi-task while being attentive to the customer
· Adaptability, Flexibility, Innovative/Creative Solutions
· Desire to learn, and maintain/enhance knowledge
· Readily accepts feedback, mentoring, and coaching
· Working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite, ticketing tools, and troubleshooting tools.
· Understanding/experience in networking, web, email, mobile, security, and managed services technologies.
Alternate Location: PL-Poznan-Poznan
Requisition #: 228508
When applying for a position, you may be subject to a background screen (criminal records check, motor vehicle report, and/or drug screen), depending on the requirements for the position. Job-related concerns noted in the background screen may disqualify you from the new position and your current role. Background results will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, ancestry, citizenship, national origin, religion, veteran status, disability, genetic characteristic or information, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, family status, pregnancy, or other legally protected status (collectively, “protected statuses”). We do not tolerate unlawful discrimination in any employment decisions, including recruiting, hiring, compensation, promotion, benefits, discipline, termination, job assignments or training.
NOTE: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
The above job definition information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change based on changing business needs and conditions.