CenturyLink MGR IT DEVELOPMENT - LATAM in Buenos Aires, Argentina
CenturyLink at http://www.centurylink.com (NYSE: CTL) is the second largest U.S. communications provider to global enterprise customers. With customers in more than 60 countries and an intense focus on the customer experience, CenturyLink strives to be the world’s best networking company by solving customers’ increased demand for reliable and secure connections. The company also serves as its customers’ trusted partner, helping them manage increased network and IT complexity and providing managed network and cyber security solutions that help protect their business.
I&O Service Delivery Mgmt
• Responsible for the I&O demand management , both of the business requirements, as well as of the internal initiatives (business case, strategic assessment, SLA, resource & capacity mgmt, service catalog, purchases of hardware / software, documentation, dev to prod, etc.)
• Responsible for the programs management and supporting the I&O regional projects. Carry out the effective implementation of infrastructure solutions & services involving all necessary regional and global areas, ensuring quality, delivery time and compliance with defined standards and policies. Quality KPIs for projects implemented (satisfaction surveys, adoption, etc.)
•Responsible for supporting the maturity growth of the internal processes related to IT infrastructure following the best practices (ITIL, COBIT, Gartner, etc). Search for continuous improvement of managed services optimizing costs, processes, capabilities and resources
IT Security Risk & Compliance
•Interact with the Global Security areas to apply the standards and policies globally defined in the region. Identify non-compliance, security risks, vulnerabilities, define mitigation plans and monitor their implementation.
KPI / Reporting / Tools
•Monitor the management indicators of the different I&O areas and collaborate with the management of service agreements with suppliers. Develop and review performance reports (availability, performance, SLA , projects ,etc )
• Experienced IT manager with more than 7 years leading IT Infrastructure & Operations teams (Support, Servicedesk, Tier 2, Tier 3, Tier 4, PMO, IT Governance, etc)
• Wide Experience on project management of large-scale IT Infrastructure projects
• Wide experience in ITIL process model and best practices
• Wide Experience on managing IT Infrastructure services (SLA, budget, KPIs, vendor & contracts mgmt, etc)
• Knowledge in Server hardware of Dell, HP, Lenovo, Hitachi
• Knowledge in Microsoft & Oracle software
• Knowledge in technologies of virtualization & clustering
• Knowledge of TCP IP & telecommunications in general
• Experience in Storage & backup technologies and the associated equipment.
• English upper level (oral, reading and writing)
Alternate Location: AR-CABA-Buenos Aires
Requisition # : 203216
This job may require successful completion of an online assessment. A brief description of the assessments can be viewed on our website at http://find.centurylink.jobs/testguides/
This position is part of a bargaining unit and represented by a union. Depending upon the applicable collective bargaining agreement under which you may be hired, you may be: (a) required to join the union and pay union dues as a condition of employment; or, (b) required to pay union dues, but not join the union as a condition of employment; or (c) free to chose whether or not to join the union, but if you do join the union you would be obligated to pay union dues.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, ancestry, citizenship, national origin, religion, creed, veteran status, disability, medical condition, genetic characteristic or information, age, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, family status, pregnancy, or other legally protected status (collectively, "protected statuses"). We do not tolerate unlawful discrimination in any employment decisions, including recruiting, hiring, compensation, promotion, benefits, discipline, termination, job assignments or training.
The above job definition information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change based on changing business needs and conditions.