CenturyLink Manager, Business Operations (Broomfield) in Broomfield, Colorado
CenturyLink at http://www.centurylink.com (NYSE: CTL) is the second largest U.S. communications provider to global enterprise customers. With customers in more than 60 countries and an intense focus on the customer experience, CenturyLink strives to be the world’s best networking company by solving customers’ increased demand for reliable and secure connections. The company also serves as its customers’ trusted partner, helping them manage increased network and IT complexity and providing managed network and cyber security solutions that help protect their business.
As part of the APAC organization, the incumbent helps to define, develop and execute key strategic initiatives and programs for the APAC region; with a strong focus supporting regional leaders in driving growth and operational efficiencies across the region and acting as a key liaison to the US-based and APAC-based teams. He / she will act as a key delegate for the APAC leadership team to gather requirements, drive business operations, resolve complex problems across a very diverse region, and execute on strategic imperatives. Team will drive programs aligned to the key goals of the region that are typically highly analytical in nature, complex and require close collaboration and communication across global and regional functions; including IGAM Business Operations, Sales Operations, Pre-PMO, Finance, Product, Operations, Sales and Marketing, etc.
• Drives strategic initiatives and programs that advance the growth and operations across APAC region.
• Develops program and manages function to enable revenue growth.
• Oversees and manages highly prioritized projects and key initiatives
• Plans and coordinates administrative, financial, and operational activities for the Sr Managing Director-APAC
• Responsible for driving the executive communication plans and strategies; including regularly creates and submits data, reports and presentations.
· Minimum 8+ years of relevant job experience, preferably 2+ years of experience in program management functions.
· Demonstrate excellent organizational skills and experience in engaging a variety of the functional teams; understanding of core operational processes ability collaborate cross functionally.
· Highly analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
· Strong interpersonal and presentation (verbal/written) skills; Comfortable in presenting to executive audiences.
· Strong program management skills with the ability to handle multiple concurrent tasks.
· Adopt to a fast pace and evolving environment.
Bachelors or Equivalent in Business or Finance
Masters or Equivalent in Business or Finance
Alternate Location: US-Colorado-Broomfield
Requisition # : 206081
This job may require successful completion of an online assessment. A brief description of the assessments can be viewed on our website at http://find.centurylink.jobs/testguides/
This position is part of a bargaining unit and represented by a union. Depending upon the applicable collective bargaining agreement under which you may be hired, you may be: (a) required to join the union and pay union dues as a condition of employment; or, (b) required to pay union dues, but not join the union as a condition of employment; or (c) free to chose whether or not to join the union, but if you do join the union you would be obligated to pay union dues.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, ancestry, citizenship, national origin, religion, creed, veteran status, disability, medical condition, genetic characteristic or information, age, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, family status, pregnancy, or other legally protected status (collectively, "protected statuses"). We do not tolerate unlawful discrimination in any employment decisions, including recruiting, hiring, compensation, promotion, benefits, discipline, termination, job assignments or training.
The above job definition information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change based on changing business needs and conditions.